An active foodie adventure in Tuscany, the heart of Italy, which combines good food, walking and yoga. Each day of the trip is themed around a local delicacy such as saffron, olive oil, bread, meat, herbs or cheese, to help you focus on the simple pleasure of enjoying these gifts of nature in the places that produce them. Our visits to local producers are interspersed with hikes and yoga sessions to uplift your soul and rejuvenate your body.
TRANSFER AND CHECK IN AT THE FARMHOUSE
A chance to explore the surroundings by foot and a light yoga session before a welcome aperitivo and dinner.
Olive oil and truffles
After a morning yoga session, our day will be spent learning about olive oil and truffles, with a tasting.
Honey and cheese
Early morning yoga and a walk followed by a trip to a pecorino cheese farm. If you have never tried cheese with honey, now is your chance.
San Gimignano and Saffron
A trip to the fascinating town of San Gimignano with a local guide and a visit to a saffron farm.
Meet the butchers
After an early yoga session, your chance to learn about the Chianina breed of cow.
Bread and Ice cream
Yoga as usual followed by a full immersion rustic bread and ancient grain experience.
Herbs and Pasta
Discover the art of using dried and fresh herbs with pasta. In the afternoon we’ll visit a contemporary outdoor art park and, in the evening, our final dinner has a ‘Catherine de Medici’ theme.
- An outstanding adventure travel experience
- 7 nights at 4-star property
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners (wine extra)
- All luggage transfers
- Local city or village maps and restaurant suggestions for evenings on your own
- A visit with tastings at a large local weekly market
- Hands on cooking lessons with Tuscan Chef A Man in Chianti
- Visits tours and tastings at local wineries
- Pecorino cheese, Tuscan honey tasting, oil, saffron & much more!
- Group arrival and transfer from Florence (individual transfers available with a supplementary fee) and all transfers throughout the trip
- Service of a bi-lingual guide and all other hosts & yoga instruction throughout the week
“I’ve had the privilege of working with Carol numerous events beginning almost 20 years ago. In that time, I have not only seen consistency of commitment, energy and work ethic, but also the evolution of a very sophisticated level of taste and attention to just the right detail.”